After reading this book, I hope readers will have a better understanding of our Founders’ beliefs:
- how the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution are inseparable and still relevant today
- the negative impact racism has had on society
- how deviating from our Founders’ wishes has hurt our country
- how some of our country’s past mistakes are still negatively impacting our nation today.
At the end, I hope you will be as interested as I am in creating and implementing a plan to help those who have been most impacted by our country’s past mistakes, and giving them a chance at living a life with dignity.
With malice toward none, Repairing Our Divided Nation offers:
- History lessons that should be required reading for all Americans.
- A demand that Congress stop abdicating its responsibilities.
- A plan for running our elections so the best people are sent to Washington to serve We the People.
- A proposal for improving our schools' curricula and administration.
- A call for guaranteeing that all Americans, no matter their color, wealth, or zip code, have a real chance at becoming economically self-reliant and living a life with dignity.