With malice toward none, Repairing Our Divided Nation offers
- History lessons that should be required reading for all Americans.
- A demand that Congress stop abdicating its responsibilities.
- A plan for running our elections so the best people are sent to Washington to serve We the People.
- A proposal for improving our schools' curricula and administration.
- A call for guaranteeing that all Americans, no matter their color, wealth, or zip code, have a real chance at becoming economically self-reliant and living a life with dignity.
“America faces several large and growing societal divides that threaten our future. These include educational, ethnic, ideological, political, racial, income, and wealth divides. David Ellison’s latest book addresses many of these and related lessons from history. Its purpose is to help bridge the divides and create a better future.”
— David M. Walker
Former U.S. Comptroller General and author of America In 2040: Still a Superpower?
“Exceptionally well written, organized and presented, Repairing Our Divided Nation is impressively informative, thoughtful and thought-provoking …timely and unreservedly recommended.”
— Midwest Book Review
“Regardless of which side of the political divide you’re on, everyone would agree that the America we’ve all known, the democracy that has enriched it and been a beacon to the world, is now at risk. David Ellison has formulated a solution. Not a way back to where we were but forward, to the “more perfect union” our nation’s founders envisioned. Well researched, thoughtful, and centric, this book provides straightforward and overdue ‘fixes’ to strengthen our institutions, heal our country and get us back on track to our originating ideals.”
— Rich Kuepper, Leadership Expert, Speaker, Entrepreneur